Shop Indian Jewelry Online & Shine Like A Star
Love the sparkle of India? Karnphool.com is your new best friend! We bring stunning Artificial Indian jewelry straight from skilled artisans to you in the USA. Find kundan, meenakari, stones, etc types of gorgeous necklaces, earrings, and more. Each piece tells a story of India’s rich history. Whether you’re looking for a wedding crown or everyday elegance, Karnphool has something for everyone. We care about where our jewelry comes from and how it’s made, so you can shop with confidence. Get ready to add a touch of Indian magic to your life!
What we Live For
Buy Indian Jewelry Online to Look Their Best
Imagine eating healthy yet super tasty! Indian jewelry equally brings the taste and health to your body. If personified, it could be the ideal face of beauty with brains! So what looks like just a piece of accessory is so much more than that! Indian jewelry sets auspiciousness and carries spiritual and ethnic connotations. The beautiful Indian-style jewelry holds power to add royalty and sophistication to the one wearing it, along with medical significance on one’s health. Adding a piece of Indian fashion jewelry to a particular part of your body not just adds glamour to that specific area, but also stimulates acupuncture points and sometimes even activates blood circulation. So here’s an ultimate guide to Indian jewelry where you can get your answers to all the what is Indian jewellery, why should you adorn it, how can you style it, and where should you wear them.
Types of Indian Jewelry for Women?
From head to toe, the native Indian jewelry have everything for women to pick their choices from. It enhances that particular area and has embedded health benefits behind it. Let’s first look into all popular types of Indian Jewelry for women you can even wear as native american jewelry and then we’ll understand the science behind it.
- Maang Tikka: A traditional headpiece generally a mandatory addition to Indian bridal jewellery, a maang tikka set is a metallic string with an attached pendant of any shape and adorned with stones and pearls. There is a new variation to it that is trending recently, commonly known as Matha Patti. It is the extended strap or a band that is attached to the maang tikka.
- Nath: Coming from head and forehead to Indian jewelry for nose, nath in simple terms are Indian nose rings generally worn on the left nostril. They are decorated with stones and often come with a connecting chain. Some also wear Indian nose stud which is like a stone that can be fixed on the piercing.
- Indian Earrings: Mostly designed and decorated with stones and gems, they serve as a perfect fit for all kinds from big heavy Indian earrings to small earrings for sharara dress. They come in a lot of varieties like Indian hoop earrings which are ring-shaped, Indian silver earrings that are oxidized and mostly styled for a casual or a festive look, and the famous Indian jhumka earrings which have a bell-shaped structure attached below an upper stud.
- Indian Necklace Set: With a lot of varieties like Kundan necklace sets and Indian choker necklaces, innumerable styles are easily available worldwide making it a click away if you search for “Indian jewellery near me”.
- Bajuband: Coming down from neck to arms, bajuband or arm bands are a part of Indian wedding jewellery where the bride, as well as the attendees, adorn it.
- Indian Bangles: Manufactured in various types of metals, glass, wood, and even plastic, Indian bangles sets are a great choice for wrists worn on almost every occasion. Similarly, there are bracelet for women to add a new style or simply pair them with other bangles to elevate their wrists.
- Indian Ring: There is no such difference between native american rings and native jewelry of India. However, there are several gemstones that are considered beneficial and for a purpose in Hindu scriptures.
- Kamarband: Coming from wrist to waist, this Indian wedding jewelry set has the concept of wearing an attractive band around the waist for the final look. It is similar to the idea of wearing a belt on tops, dresses, or jackets.
- Anklets: Equivalent to the concept of payal, which is generally worn by married women in India, anklets are kind of the same inspiration adorned by even young girls. Which one to buy can differ as per the occasion. You might wear one with bells in some religious event and a completely different choice is for beaches when you can adorn one made with shells.
Different styles that Indian Fashion Jewelry is made of!
Well if we know what type to look at but miss out on the right style to accentuate it could lead to a big faux pass. So before we learn how to style Indian artificial jewelry, let’s get going with briefs of all the popular ways and styles to expect when you search for “Indian jewellery shop near me” to find the piece you are looking for.
- Kundan Jewelry (also known as Bikaneri or Jaipuri jewelry): It has an appearance of gemstone jewelry because an artificial kundan jewelry set is metal and gemstones on top of it (originally the desi gold jewelry with gorgeous gemstones combined. The back is enameled with Meenakari jewelry which brings us to our second famous style.
- Meenakari Enamel Technique: If you ever see vivid bright colors with a smooth and polished appearance, blindly accept it as meenakari. There is no beauty like this work in the whole segment of Indian artificial jewelry. It’s a great and fun way to add colors to your overall look.
- Polki Jewellery: When this world says there’s a place for everyone, they sometimes do mean it. When everyone is after a polished and shaped diamond, this style gives meaning to the uncut diamonds. It’s this raw hard stone paired with gold and other gemstones that give this hindu jewelry a distinct look.
- Lac Jewelry: Short for lacquer, the Indian jewelry designs in these types are colorful and vibrant, making every piece stand out. They generally act as the base for Indian gold jewelry and are popular among married women in India.
- Jadau jewellery: More than a particular style of jewelry, it is a technique where stones are set into gold adding to the intricate designs. It’s labor intensive process makes it time consuming. This same technique is used in creating the above discussed styles like kundan set or polki designs.
When to wear Indian style Jewelry?
You can totally style your look as american with Indian jewelry if you are attending an Indian wedding ceremony or an event with an Indian dress code. You can also wear these beautiful designs simply to experiment with your personal taste. However, since Indian traditional jewelry are more than just an accessory to look nice, you’ll find it more appealing once you know the meaning behind it. Which brings us to the healthy side of our tasty bite.
The Science Behind Wearing Indian Jewellery
In India, ornaments have hidden benefits that can help you in ways you could never imagine. Let’s look into the science behind some of the popular ones to wear meaningfully the next time.
- Maang Tikka: There is a chakra on a woman’s forehead where the maang tikka sits. It is believed to represent the ability to control one’s emotions and enhance concentration.
- Nose Rings: On the other hand, they are worn by women only. It is believed nerves on the left nostril are associated with female reproductive organs.
- Indian Ethnic Earrings: Ear piercings in India are common with both men and women. Indian earrings have an acupuncture effect on the body.
- Rings: Worn by both men and women, rings are considered the most important ornament in the whole Indian jewelry collection as every finger has nerves connected to each other. For eg, Ring finger has a nerve that is connected to the heart through the brain. Similarly, Thumb rings are believed to stimulate the pleasure hormones.
- Indian Bangles Set: The constant friction between the skin and the bangles increases blood circulation in the body.
- Kamarband: It helps women control their weight, as it avoids accumulation of flab in the hip.
- Payal/Anklets: it is believed that wearing an anklet revibrates the energy back to the body, saving it from getting wasted.
Why are Bollywood Jewelry Designs Famous in International Markets?
The stunning designs of jewelry from India are admired for their artistic essence. India is home to different religions and diversified cultures all introducing vibrant colors to Indian style jewelry, making them popular not just in the domestic market but also in the international market. And with the colonial era and craze in Hollywood today, the world has started getting introduced to the intrinsic value of hindu jewelry and how adaptable it is to pair with any clothing if you know how to style it right.
Tips to style Indian Jewelry with Western Outfits
- A heavy Kundan necklace with your gown, a choker set with your off-shoulder dress, a single line pearl with your shirt, and a polki or a jadau with your blazer is sure to oomph the grace factor.
- Similarly try pairing the same type of jewelry bangles or kadas with the outfit you adorn. Try avoiding bold prints as you might confuse the attention grabbing element.
- Wearing a tube top, pencil skirt, a black dress, or a jumpsuit? Add a diva vibe by pairing it with Indian stud earrings. It could be Polki jewelry, meenakari, or simply kundan stones.
- Single chain anklets with dropping elephants, stars, or other designs are already adorned by women worldwide in jeans. You can check out more designs in Karnphool jewelry collection for a different look to your ankle.
Why should you Buy Indian Jewellery online USA from Karnphool?
We strive to be the one-stop solution whenever you search for “Indian jewellery online shop near me”, irrespective of your location. In our authentic online Indian jewelry shop, we aim to bring the intricate detailing and exquisite craftsmanship of Indian fashion jewelry from India to a global audience. Suppose you are looking to buy Indian jewelry online in USA, or any part of the world, in that case, we bring you stunning categories like Kundan jewelry, polki set, meenakari work, south Indian jewellery, and so much more, for you to try and buy easily. Karnphool has the best quality Indian Jewelry at the best price. We offer multiple discounts and offers throughout the year. Enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience and get your products delivered for free in any part of the world. We offer completely free worldwide shipping.